Homeland Credit Union Members,
For the safety of both our membership and our employees all branches of Homeland Credit Union will be closing at 2pm on Thursday, February 3rd. Our offices will plan to reopen, weather pending, on Friday, February 4th at noon. We will determine early Friday morning if a complete closure is necessary and make that announcement on our social media pages and website.
At this time we plan to resume Saturday operations as regularly scheduled, however we will monitor the weather conditions through Friday afternoon.
Should you need assistance during this closure please refer to your digital banking solutions. A brief overview of these services is listed below.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you all stay warm and safe during this time.
- Online Banking- 24/7 access and so much more! Stay in control of your finances with real-time access to balance, transactions, and account activity. Learn more about Online Banking
- Mobile App- The Homeland CU mobile app is available in both the Google and Apple app stores. The mobile app also gives you 24/7 access, real-time access to balances, and account activity. Members can also use the mobile app to remotely deposit checks. Click here to learn about remote deposit capture.
- SecurLOCK Equip™- The power to protect your Visa® debit and credit card in the palm of your hand. Prevent Fraud. Control Spending. Review Transactions. App available in the Google and Apple app stores.
- Allpoint Network- Find Allpoint Surcharge-Free ATMs near you with the mobile app or online at www.allpointnetwork.com/findanatm
- Apply for a Loan online- https://www.homelandcu.com/lending/personal-loans