Homeland Credit Union is currently seeking to fill a part-time receptionist position at our Caldwell St. branch in Chillicothe.
• Must present professionalism in appearance and attitude as well as a high level of respect in all job duties. Must have a courteous and friendly demeanor with members, supervisors, and co-workers is required.
• Greets and welcomes members and/or potential members and directs them to appropriate staff member(s).
• Must be able to appropriately communicate and listen effectively to member requests and take prompt action to assist, as appropriate.
• Oversees and maintains member / visitor waiting area
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks daily
• Ability to answer inquiries via phone, in person, or electronically
• Reviews and distributes incoming mail
• May be required to fill-in at other branch offices, as needed during vacations or other absences.
• Ensures that the credit union image is favorable, reflecting a sound and secure financial institution that employs prudent housekeeping procedures, safety measures, and provides a pleasant atmosphere for members, including but not limited to, privacy and confidentiality.
• Other duties as assigned by direct manager or senior level staff, as determined by fluctuating business needs.
Interested candidates should submit an updated resume to Homeland Credit Union at:
email@example.com; with the title of "Receptionist" in the subject line.
Homeland Credit Union is currently seeking to fill part-time teller positions at our Waverly, Caldwell, Shawnee, Circleville, and Greenfield branches.
Tellers work in a fast paced, customer service centered environment. Cash handling experience preferred.
Presents professionalism in their job, courteous and friendly attitude. Receives members’ payments, share or share draft deposits, cashed checks, and issues withdrawals over the counter. Completes required vouchers for all transactions and enters indicative data into computer terminal.
Processes payroll deduction, processes change of address, transfers monies from one account to another upon request, and issues money orders; may issue official checks.
Provides general credit union information to members, over counter or by telephone, and answers questions or helps members on inquiries concerning errors or misunderstandings pertaining to payments and/or account transactions or refers member to appropriate staff member.
May process mail transactions and night depository as required.
Balances cash drawer against voucher transactions daily. Assists in counting weekly change fund.
Performs other related duties.
Job includes daily lifting, pulling, and pushing requirements up to 50lbs.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org