Our site adheres to WCAG standards.
Homeland Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our physical branch locations. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.) There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG, but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG, contact us so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 740-775-3331
- Communicate with us using our website contact form
- Homeland strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page fully meets Level A and Level AA guidelines.
- Homeland has used WCAG guidelines for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of third-party vendors. Therefore, Homeland does not claim full, site-wide conformance: instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. We cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.