12 days until Christmas! Here are 5 reasons to get a Christmas loan
- Low-interest rates. One pitfall of the holiday season is how quickly high-interest credit card debt can pile up. With a Christmas loan you will have one low-interest rate payment to manage during the next 12 months.
- Low monthly payments. For example, a Christmas loan from Homeland CU for a $1,000 has a low monthly payment of around $87 a month. *
- Plan ahead and build yourself a budget. If you know you need $2,000 to complete your Christmas shopping a loan will offer you one steady payment and gives you the ability to finance exactly what you need. This will help prevent overspending!
- Quick funding! A Christmas loan from Homeland only takes a matter of minutes to apply for online and can be done in person in as little as an hour.
- Relieve the stress! If you went a little overboard on black Friday and opened too many store cards to get great deals. Don’t worry, with a Christmas loan you can use the funds to pay off those cards and start your New Year out with some financial peace.
What are you waiting for? Click here to apply online!
Prefer to apply in person? Stop by a branch near you today.
Here are a few things to bring when you apply
- Your driver’s license
- Your last two paystubs
- If the address on your driver’s license is incorrect, please bring a piece of mail
Have questions? LiveChat with a Homeland employee at homelandcu.com or call 740-775-3331.
*All loans are based on individual credit worthiness. Christmas loans payable in 12 months. Promotion subject to change or cancellation with no prior notice. Please see the credit union for complete details. Some exclusions apply.