Trade School Scholarship Application
The Homeland Credit Union annual scholarship have been created to recognize students' past efforts and future goals. It is our hope to help ease the financial strain of beginning your trade career. Ten $1,000 scholarships with an additional 18-month certificate of deposit will be awarded to ten high school students within the field of membership for Homeland Credit Union.
- Must be a member of Homeland Credit Union or a dependent of a current member**
- Must be a high school senior
- Must graduate with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be entering a skilled trade program
**Homeland Credit Union directors, management, staff, and their dependents are not eligible.
- Submit one letter of reference from a high school principal, administrator, teacher, counselor, or coach addressing the character and leadership skills of the applicant.
- Provide a transcript reflecting applicant's cumulative grade point average throughout high school
- Submit the following with your application:
- Student Information
- 500 word Essay
- Please provide a current photo. This will be used for promotional purposes if awarded a scholarship.
With your future goals in mind, how can we help you achieve your goals which would in turn have a positive impact on our community?
Deadline: March 25, 2022